Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams Park

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Sorry, never been to Adams Park before but it looks to be a fair way from the Wycombe train station, any suggestions on the best way to get to and from? Is there a park and ride bus, local bus, or will it have to be taxi?

Cheers

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I went to the rugby there a while ago and they ran a special bus from the station to the stadium. I assume they do the same thing for football. No. 501 or something, unless my memory is letting me down.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
These are from the official site...like the bit about Peter Taylors men!!!!

Whenever you're heading to the home of the Blues to see Peter Taylor's men in action, simply mention at the ticket office in the station that you're going to Adams Park and you'll receive 20% off the price of your rail fare, as long as you're travelling on a Chiltern Railways train.

Then, you can hop on to a bus at the train station which will take you direct to the stadium for just £2 (or £2.50 for a return fare). The bus leaves the station at 13.55 for a 3pm kick-off (Saturdays) and 18.40 for a 7.45pm kick-off (midweek).

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Then, you can hop on to a bus at the train station which will take you direct to the stadium for just £2 (or £2.50 for a return fare). The bus leaves the station at 13.55 for a 3pm kick-off (Saturdays) and 18.40 for a 7.45pm kick-off (midweek).

there's only one bus???

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I live just outside Wycombe. It's congestion all the way, absolutely horrendous, even on public transport which is still the lesser of 2 evils. Catch the bus to the stadium whatever mode you're taking; jct 4 M40, park and ride from Handycross roundabout (John Lewis, Cinemas, Asda, Frankie & Bennys). But you can't really walk from the train station.

But for such a small place, they've a large local following. Definately a community club though they're having a terrible season mainly because the board's incompetent. Can't go though, leaving for holiday tomorrow :angry:

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
I live just outside Wycombe. It's congestion all the way, absolutely horrendous, even on public transport which is still the lesser of 2 evils. Catch the bus to the stadium whatever mode you're taking; jct 4 M40, park and ride from Handycross roundabout (John Lewis, Cinemas, Asda, Frankie & Bennys). But you can't really walk from the train station.

But for such a small place, they've a large local following. Definately a community club though they're having a terrible season mainly because the board's incompetent. Can't go though, leaving for holiday tomorrow :angry:

do you know roughly how much a taxi from station to ground would be?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I went there in 2001 for a Spurs Pre-Season Friendly. I don't remember much of it, but I just remember it being a nightmare to get from the Station to the Ground - may be different now, though.

Jordan Seagull ; Cheers for that number :thumbsup:. Will come in handy.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I went there in 2001 for a Spurs Pre-Season Friendly. I don't remember much of it, but I just remember it being a nightmare to get from the Station to the Ground - may be different now, though.

Jordan Seagull ; Cheers for that number :thumbsup:. Will come in handy.

:thumbsup: No Problem, you better not steal our car though :ohmy: :ohmy: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here