Votes: 73 40.3%
  • Out

Votes: 90 49.7%
  • Fence

Votes: 18 9.9%

• Total voters

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Please go now Micky, now you have the very slightest bit of dignity left.
Surely know were in bottom four, he has to go.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
It has to be out for me. 6 defenders on the pitch gives me no comfort that he is ever going to get it right.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
1st time I've voted IN

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
How the f*** can you say Adams out. We where denied a penalty. We hit the bar twice, yes twice, and we have players injured too.

Sounds like the team played out of their skin. Get off Adams back and get behind the team.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
İbrahim Tatlıses;2725560 said:
He's a good manager and we're gonna stay up but he needs to prove to the fans & board that he can not only turn things around but turn us into a force into this division.

However I can see DK succumbing to fan pressure (as usual) and sacking him after xmas.

You cannot say were going to stay up, we could easily go down!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
out without a doubt now should of started with 3 up front like a confident team not 6 detenders on

What bollocks. We are not a confident team so we played for a draw in a difficult away game and it sounds like we had bad luck and the referee gave us a poor decision late on with the penalty.

This may come back to bite me, but I very much doubt that Knight will sack Adams so what is the point with all this debate. Any money we have will hopefully go on new players in January, not on paying another manager off.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
How the f*** can you say Adams out. We where denied a penalty. We hit the bar twice, yes twice, and we have players injured too.

Sounds like the team played out of their skin. Get off Adams back and get behind the team.

Is the season only 1 game gone ?

Wake up and smell the coffee !!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
When we play well, we lose. When we play badly, we lose.

4 wins in the league is not good enough. Over this amount of time, we cannot say we don't deserve it.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
He's finally lost the f***ing plot.
The balance of that side was utter shite.

Every player in that squad can do a great job - but not ALL AT THE SAME TIME Adams you dickhead!!!!!!!!!

All the attacking options (bar Forster on the bench) and no prospect of scoring if we'd have played for 3 hours.

To have Thornton on the bench should be punishible by death.
Robinson was due a start in midfield.

What is the f***ing point of having Fleetwood if you don't play him.

And if Murray isn't fit, leave him at home, don't put him on the bench.
If he IS fit, f***ing play him.

AdamS - wake up. You have a great squad, with some real talent.

PLAY THEM - OR f*** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
What bollocks. We are not a confident team so we played for a draw in a difficult away game and it sounds like we had bad luck and the referee gave us a poor decision late on with the penalty.

This may come back to bite me, but I very much doubt that Knight will sack Adams so what is the point with all this debate. Any money we have will hopefully go on new players in January, not on paying another manager off.

Well said. When your backs up against the wall you fight and fight until you pull through. You dont sack people. You stick with Adams and the team. Today we where unlucky end of. We played well and you will see 3 points on Boxing day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here