Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams out?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Going by today's performance........

one game....last 2 seasons under dean wilkins it was like that if not worse most weeks the 3-2 loss against port vale the worst albion have played for quite a few seasons...Adams will get it right...

Could do, as their performance was shit. In all seriousness, i think it was a mistake for Adams to come back. Once something is over, that should be it. You should never return.

We're still unbeaten FFS-remember those thrilling 6 game losing streaks under Wilkins? I know what I prefer.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
MA has stopped the goals going in.... therefore we are hard to beat. Now with a little bit of time and creativity we will not just be hard ro beat but difficult to stop... Need to get the balance right as we need to have an attacking emphasis if playing at home otherwise us home fans get annoyed with a non descript approach to the performance when in posession.

Manthorpee

I'm Not Jake
Jul 22, 2008
London
Don't be silly. And i know for a fact that not all the players hated him, only a select few had 'issues' with him.

well i spoke to one of the players and he said everyone he spoke to was not happy with dean.. and i quote one player said to me 'the day wilkins got the sack was one of the best days of my life' thats how much he was disliked, he had as much inspiration as a burnt oven glove. Glad to see the back of him.:salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here