Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams - living in the past

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
From Seagulls World

"So Mickey, have you learned much from this afternoon?"

"Yeah, when the suns out on a Saturday afternoon we're no good. Let's hope for more rain".

A definite example that he'll take us backwards, living off past trends.

ADAMS OUT!:angry:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
"Win when it's raining, we only win when it's raining!"

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I am a massive fan of mickey and see him in a much better light that dick knight as mickey bought back some bloody good times.I so find it very concerning when ex players are back and not to mention hart and mayo which is a huge backwards step.I do have faith in him although accient players are a massive let down grrrrrrrrr.???

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
ernest u don't deserve an opinion on micky if ur supporting Glen murray who is the worst signing sice mark mchanom...

DOH

Glenn Murray - 8 goals in 21 appearances (0.40 goals per game)
Mark McCammon - 3 goals in 25 games (0.12 per game)
Nicky Forster - 15 in 45 appearances - (0.33 per game)

And other than they are both footballers, they have very little in common.

Last edited by a moderator:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
ernest u don't deserve an opinion on micky if ur supporting Glen murray who is the worst signing sice mark mchanom...

If your comment on Murray is serious then you are an idiot two fold. Ernest is taking the piss. It may or may not be funny but it is definitely not serious. As for Murray being the worst signing since Mark McCammon (I assume that is who mchanom is) that is completely rubbish. Have you seen Murray play. He is a goalscorer. He may not run around all afternoon like Revell or Savage but when given a chance he will generally score it.

I am a massive fan of mickey and see him in a much better light that dick knight as mickey bought back some bloody good times.I so find it very concerning when ex players are back and not to mention hart and mayo which is a huge backwards step.I do have faith in him although accient players are a massive let down grrrrrrrrr.???

And in English?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
re-signing Mayo and Hart is a backward step.

Guillem Balague

Jun 28, 2008
Adams is something of a dinosaur of a manager but so are most managers at this level. Lets be brutally honest with ourselves here, there's not a lot of football played in League 1.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

John Byrne

Jun 18, 2007
From Seagulls World

"So Mickey, have you learned much from this afternoon?"

"Yeah, when the suns out on a Saturday afternoon we're no good. Let's hope for more rain".

A definite example that he'll take us backwards, living off past trends.

ADAMS OUT!:angry:

At least he said we were shit......wilkins would have said there were good points to take from the game.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
At least he said we were shit......wilkins would have said there were good points to take from the game.

..I was joking. I quite agree with you, actually.

Still, slightly concerning that were were shit I suppose!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Hardly been on here for the best part of 3 months as work has been very busy. Nothing has changed though & we haven't even started the season yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here