Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

adams in or out

Micky Adams in or out

• Total voters

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Good performance at Leicester, brilliant comeback today and some very good signings to boot. Things are looking up.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Can't change camps overnight can we? Still out at the moment, couple of good results but we were still poor for most of todays match, if it wasn't for Sully, who Knows? BUT I am feeling a bit more positive, the new boys look good so I am hoping to be proved wrong.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Can we please stop these polls.

Facts are Adams isn't going.

I haven't been a fan but i'm no longer OUT now because it is completely pointless. Might aswell keep supporting and hope by next season he has built a team to challenge for promotion...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
In of course.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I have said fence since it would be slightly hipocritical if i suddenly said IN after saying OUT for so long.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I don't know how people can change their opinion of the manager after just THREE games. Shows how fickle and idiotic most football fans are.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I don't know how people can change their opinion of the manager after just THREE games. Shows how fickle and idiotic most football fans are.

I've been "in" all season (albeit reluctantly), switched to fence at the turn of the year, then out, but think the signings look promising and the last three league results suggest that maybe.... maybe... we could have reached a turning point. I still disagree with most of what I've seen tactically, but why would I not change back to in now?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
In... keep it up Micky

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
In... keep it up Micky
Keep what up, winning one game every five or so?

Improve it significantly Micky.

Still not too convinced, we were pretty dismal at Cheltenham, the late come back showed some spirit, which is at least some improvement, but can't disguise that it was still an awful performance. Same goes for Hartlepool really, if they had taken their chances, first and second half, they'd have won comfortably. Again some spirit showed in coming back which we may not have done previously this season (although maybe it was more to do with Carole then spirit). Leicester was a good point but I can't say too much as I wasn't there.

To be fair at least we are picking up points which is an improvement, and the new signings do seem better than the summer ones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here