Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams: "I am not going to come on here and make excuses"

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
"But the game totally hinged on the penalty..."

What has happened to Micky's brutal honesty?

I would respect him so much more if he just said: "We were not up to it tonight. They were a better team. We tried hard but lacked a bit of quality."

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It would have been more accurate if he'd gone on there and said that the game totally hinged on Adam Virgo being skinned alive by George Boyd.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Or the manager failing to notice Adam Virgo being skinned alive by George Boyd.

Or the folly of playing two wide men who will not defend against probably the best attacking quartet in the league.

There were enough clues LAST time we played them...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
It would have been more accurate if he'd gone on there and said that the game totally hinged on Adam Virgo being skinned alive by George Boyd.

Or the manager failing to notice Adam Virgo being skinned alive by George Boyd.

Adams must have seen this was the case in the game at London Road, Virgo has a MARE, was skinned alive by George Boyd for 90 minutes, so to combat this, let it happen again until Virgo got booked for booting Boyd into the dugout after giving away a penalty.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Adams must have seen this was the case in the game at London Road, Virgo has a MARE, was skinned alive by George Boyd for 90 minutes, so to combat this, let it happen again until Virgo got booked for booting Boyd into the dugout after giving away a penalty.

Who else is he going to play there we're hardly blessed with right backs

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Who else is he going to play there we're hardly blessed with right backs

Yesterday I would have played El Abd right back, and Livermore in midfield instead of El Abd.

I know it would cause havoc as Virgo would be on the bench, but it would be for the benefit of everyone.

Other right backs if fit and available. Whing, Cook, Hinshlewood (at a push as he has played well in the centre until yesterday)

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think playing Hinshelwood right back with Fraser infront of him would have offered more protection against the threat of Boyd.

Failing that, try and cut out the ball getting to him in the same way Posh managed with Seb Carole in the second half.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
felt sorry for both full backs becuase they had NO cover in front of them.

i wish mickey would just for once pick a team with all players in their proper positions. he makes things so much harder for himself than they need to be. clearly we have a decent squad. he talked about going back to basics so please mickey, go back to basics with your selections. if there are 2 better centre halfs available then virgs goes on the bench. if you want to play 2 forwards and neither is forster then he too goes on the bench. if hawkins turns up on match day he's steered back to his car in the car park.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Anyone else worried abot Mickey's cheap shot about Carlisle United not being Peterborough United? Let's hope that the Carlisle manager doesn't get to hear what he said and use it as motivation for his men.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here