Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Virgo

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I sincerely hope today was just a bad day in the office otherwise I fear for him.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Virgo is our best player. He is so good he can play anywhere. People who slate him like you make me sick.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
hes ex- Celtic though innit.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
He was bloody awful tonight and Peterborough made the most of it.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
He was moved three times tonight centre back, midfield and then back again, not many players can adjust. He looks solid and is always a threat upfront on set plays.

Great player to have around.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He was moved three times tonight centre back, midfield and then back again, not many players can adjust. He looks solid and is always a threat upfront on set plays.

Indeed passes well to the opposition :thumbsup:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
he was the worst player buy a MILE against Hartlepool, yet walks straight into the team at right back and plays SHIT.

Finally Adams does the right thing and takes him away from right back and puts El Abd there. So why not SUB Virgo instead of putting him at centre midfield

What has LIVERMORE done wrong?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I thaught he made some good passes today but he made more passes to the other team than to his own.

He was also getting raped by their number 10 (Boyd)

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Well playing Virgo at right back, not his best position, against George Boyd is just asking for trouble.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War

When did he look solid tonight? George Boyd murdered him tonight, he was outpaced out skilled and he gave the bloody penalty away! What game were you watching mate? Because I seriously doubt you were watching the same Adam Virgo I watched.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In fairness to Virgo he was against gthe best winger in the diviision who it is been said has been the subject of £3m bids from prem sides. I would have switched him and Hinsh at half time. Couldnt have been any worse.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
He's not a right back (or left back, winger - left or right, or central midfield, or striker, although not tried him in goal this season). He is a centreback - end of.

If we play him in other positions, we will not get the best of him. Finished the game there, after moving him from right back to midfield, and then back to where he belongs.

Felt for him a little - he is being used as a utility player. Boyd undid him at least 3 times by a long way as rightback. Completely out of position for the move that resulted in the pen, and again about 5 mins later, although we wern't punished that time.

Whatever the result, they are top 4 for a reason, and I thought 1st half we did well, 2nd half, well the team needs a bit more match practice, and keep it on the deck a little more - I think we now have the quality to that.

Be afraid Carlisle, be very afraid, as when this team gets up and running, someone will be on the wrong end of a drubbing.:albion2::ascarf::yahoo:

It maybe you?

ack

Apr 20, 2006
He's a center half or make-shift target man only. Its no good slating him for playing in a role Adam's wants to shoe horn him into. He will never be a right midfield or a winger or a holding midfield player.Fans should judge him on his native positions and not slate him for being raped when playing out of pos against 1 of the better teams in this league.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
When did he look solid tonight? George Boyd murdered him tonight, he was outpaced out skilled and he gave the bloody penalty away! What game were you watching mate? Because I seriously doubt you were watching the same Adam Virgo I watched.

Why is it that you always wait for somebody else to post before you come out with your stupid negative jibes? You don't seem to have an original thought in that empty space between your ears. Piss off and feed the ducks with your mother.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Virgo was gash tonight and against Pool too.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Had a nightmare last evening. Although never a penalty, jumped in at the halfway line causing the incident. I think in fairness to him he needs to be given a run in the same position (centre-half) for a period of time. With exception of McNulty, he was part of a very disappointing and poor defence...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here