Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam El-Abd fit ?

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
if Adam El-Abd is not 100% then would you chance it or would you use dunk for tomorrows game .i would can't see the point of playing him against peterborough and losing him for two or three games.dunk could do with a run out too:albion2::ascarf:

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Fair point, Ad's proven very important so far this season. we should be winning this game, it could be a good game for Dunk to get a start.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Start Dunk. I think he's our best all round center back we have, it's a shame Greer cannot be dropped.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Actually, I'd rather do something truly mentel and give Ankergren a start at centre back, he's good with his feet and is tall. He's not going to get in the side otherwise. I would ALSO drop Greer, despite his dominant performances in a team with the best defensive record in the division, and replace him with oh, I don't know, how about Agdestein.

:dunce:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Actually, I'd rather do something truly mentel and give Ankergren a start at centre back, he's good with his feet and is tall. He's not going to get in the side otherwise. I would ALSO drop Greer, despite his dominant performances in a team with the best defensive record in the division, and replace him with oh, I don't know, how about Agdestein.

:dunce:
Which games have you been to?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Because Gus can't seem to remove him from the starting 11, like Barnes.

Probably because he's a beast of a centre back and one of our best players..

If Adams fit, play him. We can't afford to underestimate Posh. I wouldn't be too concerned about Dunk starting though as he's adequate cover.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
So you gentlemen are turning your attention to Gordon Greer now, that's interesting. Despite our record this season.

Have you noticed how many times he has given the ball away in dangerous areas? He has had some good games, but recently he has been very shakey imo. The aimless long balls don't help either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here