Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Action on ship street

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
My sister was in a jewelers in Leamington and she witnessed this exact thing happen there.she was in the shop getting a new watch battery and some blokes came in with balaclavers on and smashed through the inside glass cabinets.she had her little boy with her and it wasn't very pleasant.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My sister was in a jewelers in Leamington and she witnessed this exact thing happen there.she was in the shop getting a new watch battery and some blokes came in with balaclavers on and smashed through the inside glass cabinets.she had her little boy with her and it wasn't very pleasant.

I think you'll find it is spelt Baklava

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sorry, my mistake, I didn't realise this was a serious thread.

Baklava was one of the enemy pilots in Hot Shots!

I once chased a jewel thief from 'Plumbers' in the Laines. He left me behind slightly by running headlong across a busy North Street, abandoning caution.

In the Pav Gardens was a copper, and when I gestured and breathlessly explained that I was after a jewel thief who'd just ran by him - he said "jewel thief you say, jewel thief is it? Well let's just walk over there and see shall we?"
"No you f***ing idiot, let's run, as he now has another 50 yards on us"
"Oh NO sir, he'll be wanting to take a toilet visit, it's what happens with thieves , they shit themselves"

So we went looking under cubicles with me realizing that the British police hire total morons, and this jewel thief just got away courtesy her majesty's finest spacker in blue.

I then spent the rest of my nice Saturday morning at the station, answering a list of mindless questions - aware that I myself was indeed a suspect, and the owner of the jewelers had described me as an accomplice for running after his flipping thief.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
I once chased a jewel thief from 'Plumbers' in the Laines. He left me behind slightly by running headlong across a busy North Street, abandoning caution.

In the Pav Gardens was a copper, and when I gestured and breathlessly explained that I was after a jewel thief who'd just ran by him - he said "jewel thief you say, jewel thief is it? Well let's just walk over there and see shall we?"
"Oh NO sir, he'll be wanting to take a toilet visit, it's what happens with thieves , they shit themselves"

So we went looking under cubicles with me realizing that the British police hire total morons, and this jewel thief just got away courtesy her majesty's finest spacker in blue.

I then spent the rest of my nice Saturday morning at the station, answering a list of mindless questions - aware that I myself was indeed a suspect, and the owner of the jewelers had described me as an accomplice for running after his flipping thief.

NMH

What I find MOST disturbing about your post. Is this admission................

"So we went looking under cubicles" !! ???

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
NMH, that sounds like something from an Ealing comedy...certainly made me laugh!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

mate is that for real? genius

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
my friend saw it happen. he said 5.0 took over 10 mins to turn up!!

ps. any one who wants a roles, phillepe patek or breitling......pm me.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Someone has to ask. what is 5.0?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here