Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abuse and the like

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Can I just remind EVERYONE that we will be issuing infractions for abuse from one member to another, as has been said many many times recently, healthy debate is fine, but to just abuse another member just because you don't agree with him / her is not warranted.

I say this as of recent times when a result does not go our way, it seems some of you want to take it out on each other, debate, dissagree, but do not do outright abuse.

12 points will cause an automatic ban, and infractions are not shown on the Moderators Decisions section, the person getting the infraction will be notified and the same information will be available in Mod Towers.

Now I know we lost, and I am far from happy about it, but direct abuse will not solve anything.

Thanks
Tony

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
An infraction is a warning.

I have no idea who invented the word, but it's what is used in vBulletin on which this fine site is based.

Play nicely and you'll never have to worry about them.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I'd like to offer my disfraction about this

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
12 points for an automatic ban?

It will take us ages to get another 12 points.....

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Can you add gloating Saints or Palace visitors to the potential bans? We don't need 'em tonight, it's tiresome.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
To be fair to me, I never came on here and took the piss when we beat you, in fact, this is the first time since.

Never said you did. Just your very presence tonight on a BHA board is tiresome.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Can I just remind EVERYONE that we will be issuing infractions for abuse from one member to another, as has been said many many times recently, healthy debate is fine, but to just abuse another member just because you don't agree with him / her is not warranted.

I say this as of recent times when a result does not go our way, it seems some of you want to take it out on each other, debate, dissagree, but do not do outright abuse.

12 points will cause an automatic ban, and infractions are not shown on the Moderators Decisions section, the person getting the infraction will be notified and the same information will be available in Mod Towers.

Now I know we lost, and I am far from happy about it, but direct abuse will not solve anything.

Thanks
Tony

How come i got 10 points straight off?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here