Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absomarvolfucklutelyingfabulous scenes!

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Sorry -- another just back from LORD'S thread. Went for dinner in LONDERS afterwards.

It was an absolute delight to shove it well and truely UP those cocky, showboating, think-they-have-the-right-to-win-everything ****s.

R. James Kirtley is once again my HERO.

The Mound Stand was on TOP form. Was standing in front of some random Brummie-accented Pakistani blokes who were supporting Sussex for reasons I couldn't understand, but didn't mind! They were top fellas, even when I was doing the "Steve Foster, m'lord" bowing-down gesture towards Mushy, and one of them said "you can't do that, you're not Muslim" :lolol: :lolol:

Also the Man City fans handing round peanuts were a surreal delight. As was the amount of RED WINE I have consumed today.

UP THE SUSSEX
NOW LET'S WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP AS WELL.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Sorry -- another just back from LORD'S thread. Went for dinner in LONDERS afterwards.

It was an absolute delight to shove it well and truely UP those cocky, showboating, think-they-have-the-right-to-win-everything ****s.

R. James Kirtley is once again my HERO.

The Mound Stand was on TOP form. Was standing in front of some random Brummie-accented Pakistani blokes who were supporting Sussex for reasons I couldn't understand, but didn't mind! They were top fellas, even when I was doing the "Steve Foster, m'lord" bowing-down gesture towards Mushy, and one of them said "you can't do that, you're not Muslim" :lolol: :lolol:

Also the Man City fans handing round peanuts were a surreal delight. As was the amount of RED WINE I have consumed today.

UP THE SUSSEX
NOW LET'S WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP AS WELL.

I f***ing hate Lancashite, when every season begins they're always people favourite to win the Championship, name me a season when they haven't part from where they got relegated.

JAMES KIRTLEY YOU'RE A f***ing LEGEND. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here