Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A275 closed from Lewes last night

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
They were resurfacing, pain in the ass indeed! Tried to get onto it at 2 points, lack of diversion signs, went up the A26 in the end.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
I live in Portsmouth... after the game last night. The road by Shoreham airport, 20 minute hold up due to resurfacing, Same in arundel and then the A27 between Chi and Havant was bloody closed... a horrid and extended drive home!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I live in Portsmouth... after the game last night. The road by Shoreham airport, 20 minute hold up due to resurfacing, Same in arundel and then the A27 between Chi and Havant was bloody closed... a horrid and extended drive home!

All of this, except, I had to get to Southampton, and the road was CLOSED at Portsmouth as well! had to divert through Cosham. Worst drive back ever.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They were resurfacing, pain in the ass indeed! Tried to get onto it at 2 points, lack of diversion signs, went up the A26 in the end.

We had that problem on the way home from the Cardiff game on Firle Straights, stuck for ages as they had one of those "follow me" thingies going.

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
All of this, except, I had to get to Southampton, and the road was CLOSED at Portsmouth as well! had to divert through Cosham. Worst drive back ever.

Continuing from the Hampshire-drive-back-from-hell, it was also bad on the M27 and also on the M3! I saw a couple of Brighton fans in an Alfa GT at the start of the M27 by Port Solent and they looked as peeved as I did! Thankfully there isn't a mid-week game next week....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here