Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A23

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
A warning to those travelling down tomorrow for the game, Handcross Hill is being shut, either one lane or both lanes, from Monday to Wednesday for tree clearance, still beats last weeks closure for a manhole cover going missing.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Thanks, Langdon. You must do the same journey as me.:D

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
???

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Spicy said:
Thanks, Langdon. You must do the same journey as me.:D

Wow, three Albion fans driving down the A13 tomorrow, anyone else wanna join the convoy from Basildon?:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
LANGDON SEAGULL said:
A warning to those travelling down tomorrow for the game, Handcross Hill is being shut, either one lane or both lanes, from Monday to Wednesday for tree clearance, still beats last weeks closure for a manhole cover going missing.

Im sure the missing manhole cover was a big thing for the motorcyclist that went headfirst into it !!

Only joking. :jester:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Local news just said the A23 is closed due to a car fire just south of Pyecombe but didnt say (or I didnt hear) whether it was northbound or southbound.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Yorkie said:
Local news just said the A23 is closed due to a car fire just south of Pyecombe but didnt say (or I didnt hear) whether it was northbound or southbound.

Yep its southbound looked really really bad as well :(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Crawled past it on the northbound this morning (bloody rubberneckers). The A23 was closed just near the junction for the A27, and all the southbound traffic was being diverted off at Pycombe. Queues stretched all the way back to Burgess Hill.

A long as its SORTED by tonight.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
That road is due some serious resurfacing soon - traffic is going to be a nightmare when they do.....

but when they do - could they please make a special flyover so you can get into the garden centre no matter which way you come from - most thankful :) :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here