Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A year ago tomorrow

Albion Rob

Exactly one year ago tomorrow (January 11) one of the most significant results in recent football history was recorded. The result, and what it stood for, sent shockwaves across the world. It was talked about in every football playing country from Botswana to Brazil.

It was the dawn of a new era, the start of something special - it was the day of the LIZARD.

That's right folks, tomorrow is officially LIZARD CELEBRATION DAY. Myself and other NSPers have been in tense negotiations with Brighton and Hove City Council, the UN and Ming the Merciless and they have all agreed this occasion should be marked by a parade through Brighton city centre, a public holiday in Sussex and half-price entry to the Drusillas reptile house.

Can it really be 366 days sinnce SIX goals were rattles past Mejona? Is it really that long since the march to glory that saw a depleted LIZARD side draw 1-1 with NSC before beating them 7-5 in the final? Are the LIZARDS really STILL waiting for their TROPHY off COXY?

The Brighton summer league has come and gone, the LIZARDS have been supplied with a sexy green kit by a generous benefactor but best of all, they have shagged and drunk their way through a year in a happy LIZARD haze.

Here's to many more successful, scaly years.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
:clap2: :drink: :clap2:

I shan't forget the day that NSC Albion took a tight pasting, I hear Beefy is still nursing his WOUNDS from that day.

*crunch*

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
We want our Trophy Now!
We want our Trophy Now!
We want our Trophy Now!
We want our Trophy Now!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
LOL.

Wouldn't have happened if someone hadn't sent me to the Will Packham school of catching corners!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Lets hear it for the boys :clap:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
LIZARD ARMY :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here