Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

a way for STH 'spares' to be sold..

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
<where's a lightbulb 'eureka moment' avatar, when you need one..>

reading about the Forest ticket fever (sorry, in training for the works newsletter..),

i thought of an easier(?) way for people to get a ticket for a game, by bidding for unwanted STH seats..

eg- say a week before any given match, any STH's who cant make it to a game, let the club (or NSC?) know, and pre-registered bidders get a text/email, with sumamry of tix available.

anyone wanting a spare seat in stand F day, sends a text BID A 15 (amount in pounds) to xxxx. highest bid gets a message toi show a the BHA shop, and pckup/pay for the tix,,

or setup a direct debit, costs getstaken from bank a/c, and thn pickup at the match, or go thru a 'winners' turnstile where ID and winners text is checked agaisnt the ctual bid made (to stop fakers)

Last edited:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
This kinda already happens to some extent
If a season ticket holder knows they arent going to make the game in advance, they sometimes ring the ticket office, and that seat goes up for general sale

I've manage to benefit from this sort of thing for the palace home game when we thrashed them 0-0 at home, when i got a ticket for a friend when it was sold out

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Whenever Ned's shifts clash with a game I let Nsc know and someone usually takes it. I used to be able to sell them but have given them away free recently.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
desprateseagull said:
<.

anyone wanting a spare seat in stand F day, sends a text BID A 15 (amount in pounds) to xxxx. highest bid gets a message toi show a the BHA shop, and pckup/pay for the tix,,

Once the bid goes over the face value ( which for certain games it inevitably will) it becomes touting, nice idea in principle though.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yorkie said:
Whenever Ned's shifts clash with a game I let Nsc know and someone usually takes it. I used to be able to sell them but have given them away free recently.

Yeah I've gave my tickets away when on holiday!

(Bloody STHs :angry: )

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yorkie said:
Whenever Ned's shifts clash with a game I let Nsc know and someone usually takes it.

Can't he switch from delivering the Argus to a morning paper?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Coach said:
Lil coach's season ticket will be unused this week, cos he's sitting in the family stand with all his footie club friends - but it's a kids ticket unfortunately.

You can upgrade them to an adult one. Or just take a chance that you won't get stopped at the turnstile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here