Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Watford O View Of The 'match'

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
For what its worth these are my random views.

Crystal Palace played the better fotball but Brighton matched them for endeavour.

Palace were a premier league team only a few months ago and should be wiping the floor with a team third from bottom, albeit one that is some sort of rival.

Brighton I think will go down but there is a chance if you continue to battle. There is no way Palace will go up.

A draw would have been a fair result.

You were lucky with the penalty.

Freedman is a it special.

Hart is a pratt who deserved to get sent off.

God your ground is shit. Falmer looks pretty special on the plans. Lets hope lack of funds dont end up diluting it.

I hate it when players score and do that whole 'turn around show the fans my back and point to my name' routine. Knight did this. Its a f***ing team game you moron.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Twatty just admit it.....you are a Brighton fan ;)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
god Andy Gray will be quivering in his boots with this kind of in-depth analysis!!:rolleyes:

and last time I checked Watford wasn't in SW6, or is that where you WORK:jester:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
dwayne said:
god Andy Gray will be quivering in his boots with this kind of in-depth analysis!!:rolleyes:

and last time I checked Watford wasn't in SW6, or is that where you WORK:jester:

I didnt say it was in depth. I stated at the begining that these were just a few random thoughts.

I have offices in SW6 and SW3.

You are just a cock. I hope you cried yesterday.

:salute: :salute: :salute:

WATFORD O said:
I didnt say it was in depth. I stated at the begining that these were just a few random thoughts.

I have offices in SW6 and SW3.

You are just a cock. I hope you cried yesterday.

:salute: :salute: :salute:

Nothing is "in depth" about you wetfart, your "random thoughts" are the ones you borrow from the papers, and you don't exist except in a random world of your own.

You have toilets you visit in SW6 and SW3.

Slide back down the 2nd. Ohp! You don't need to be instructed, your shite do that every year!!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
NMH said:
Nothing is "in depth" about you wetfart, your "random thoughts" are the ones you borrow from the papers, and you don't exist except in a random world of your own.

Slide back down the 2nd. Ohp! You don't need to be instructed, your shite do that every year!!

You try and be objective and this is what happens........

E

enigma

NMH said:

:lolol:

Actuallly a reasonable account of the game in defence of Hertfordshires finest.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I actually agree with him

very succinctly put Mr watford O

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
brighton rock said:
fair post wo

remember palace were without there goal machine aj

But we were without our goal machine Trolley.

BTW it's "their" not "there", has educashun not reached Norwood yet?:dunce:

E

enigma

looney said:
See enigma is still kissing arse.

Oh dear. Has the internet girlfriend/gimp dumped you?

I still think he's a twat, just thought he gave a surprisingly reasonable account of the match.

Kissing arse? Sorry Im not a racist nazi antisocial smelly asexual fantasist troll outcast geek like you.

:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
This does of course mean that Watty has now posted about 100 more football comments than Looney.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
El Presidente said:
This does of course mean that Watty has now posted about 100 more football comments than Looney.

Thats cos I know about footy and Looney is too busy being a Bush fan:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
WATFORD O said:
Thats cos I know about footy and Looney is too busy being a Bush fan:lolol:

I don't think Looney has ever been near a Bush, unless it was realistic hairs on an inflatable woman.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It would be funny if we did play you next season twatford. Hopefully your son has grown enough to be able to take a good beating this time around xx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here