Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A warning to all those feuding with Dwayne...

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
As a regular reader, if not poster, of this site. I am beginning to paint a disturbing picture of just what type of person Dwayne is.

I'm no psychoanalyst but here are the clues that remind me of Dwayne's similarity with one literary/film character. For all those with 'beef' (as he would put it) with Dwayne this should be a warning!

The clues:

1. Dwayne has a clear inferiority complex.
2. Dwayne works as a 'High flying' 'banker' in the city.
3. Dwayne is very rich.
4. Dwayne eats at all the 'best' and most exclusive restaurants in the city.
5. Dwayne pumps iron and works out.
6. Dwayne loves designer labels - Gucci, Armani etc.
7. Dwayne is keen to compare status symbols with other NSCers. Has he showed anyone his business card yet?
8. Dwayne has a top flat in one of the most expensive residential areas of the country.
9. Dwayne loves souless music with which he has no real affinity.
10. Dwayne knows the price of everything!

Dwayne, I fear, is an English version of Patrick Bateman, axe wielding maniac of American Psycho.

If he invites you to lunch, the zoo or his new flat, I would seriously advise declining.

Dwayne, if you are reading, I would like to distance myself from those other 'haters' and put on my record my respect for you as a player. It's just envy bro'.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
six_yard_punisha said:
3. Dwayne is very rich.
8. Dwayne has a top flat in one of the most expensive residential areas of the country.

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
six_yard_punisha said:

2. Dwayne works as a 'High flying' 'banker' in the city.
3. Dwayne is very rich.

lol he's more like walter mitty

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Silence is finally broken - await the onslaught and ladies please leave NSC unless you up for total insulting !

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Re: Re: Re: A warning to all those feuding with Dwayne...

EP Sam said:
:lolol: Six Yard Punisha: Did you know that gullible has been taken out of the dictionary?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who said I believed it! It's what goes on his mind that is worrying.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah but dwayne needs to buy birds champagne to get near em:lolol: :lolol:
When is he back as he cracks me up and how people take him serious i'll never know.:lolol:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
berkshire seagull said:
Yeah but dwayne needs to buy birds champagne to get near em:lolol: :lolol:
When is he back as he cracks me up and how people take him serious i'll never know.:lolol:

Probably because he continually threatens people physically and lies about dead sisters.

G

Re: Re: Re: A warning to all those feuding with Dwayne...

EP Sam said:
:lolol: Six Yard Punisha: Did you know that gullible has been taken out of the dictionary?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sam, you are invited as my special guest to visit my flat when we play QPR, we will then see which side of your face you are talking from afterwards. Of course you will now laugh all this off like every lethargic devil that criticises me on a website whilst being unable to do it my face.

Can someone also point a thread where I said I'm very rich? my parents miht be very affluent, but I'm just on good money ..or exceptional money for a 23 year old, but at the end of the day I'm just a wage slave.

A good thread though, the only point I don't agree with is this one...

9. Dwayne loves souless music with which he has no real affinity.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Re: Re: Re: Re: A warning to all those feuding with Dwayne...

Immortal Technique said:
Of course you will now laugh all this off like every lethargic devil that criticises me on a website whilst being unable to do it my face.

Dwayne - You have physically threatened virtually every member of NSC over the last few years without ever carrying through any of those threats, despite having met many of the people in question in the flesh. Who's the "lethargic devil" then?

MRRF 10

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A warning to all those feuding with Dwayne...

EP Sam said:
Dwayne - You have physically threatened virtually every member of NSC over the last few years without ever carrying through any of those threats, despite having met many of the people in question in the flesh. Who's the "lethargic devil" then?

now, be reasonable, he didn't threaten me on nsc, no, it was nsp where he threatened me.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
What a twat.

He just can't stay away.

I am sure there is some technocal term for this attention seeking disease he has.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here