Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A very slight overestimation....

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Went to Amex today to pick up a picture from the Shop.
Driving round to the shop was stopped by a Steward at the coned area.He pointed me towards the lower parking area. I said,"Disabled mate,was told to park by the shop". He puffed out his chest,"Can't let you do that,I've got 60,000 (yes Sixty Thousand) police cars here!!"
Anyway I did get to park by the shop and guess what...not a police car insight.It seems the police were using the stadium as their base during the demostrations. Found out later that the police were parked at the lower area.
So beware,next time you see a police car, there's another 59,999 of them about.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
So up to 10 for Palace, and 60,000 for a few disgruntled Civil Servants. Wait a minute Police are Civil Servants, but it's illegal for them to strike. Maybe they were surreptitiously joining in, like a Flash Mob! ???

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For the millionth time, stop exaggerating.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Went to Amex today to pick up a picture from the Shop.
Driving round to the shop was stopped by a Steward at the coned area.He pointed me towards the lower parking area. I said,"Disabled mate,was told to park by the shop". He puffed out his chest,"Can't let you do that,I've got 60,000 (yes Sixty Thousand) police cars here!!"
Anyway I did get to park by the shop and guess what...not a police car insight.It seems the police were using the stadium as their base during the demostrations. Found out later that the police were parked at the lower area.
So beware,next time you see a police car, there's another 59,999 of them about.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

yeah, he probably said 6,000......

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did the security guard have a speech impediment and said "sixteen odd" ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here