Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Truly BEAUTIFUL Moment On TV

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
happened at the weekend, just before kick off of the barnstorming game between Arsenal and Manchester United.

A moment best described by Martine McCutcheon as the "perfect" moment, one which would bring a tear of happiness to your eyes, maybe a moment that can change the future of the world.

Gary Barlow and Robbie Willians have kissed and made up :clap2::clap2:

Even the disappointment of losing a 2 goal lead and Laura being chucked out of X Fcator was not enough to take me down from cloud 9

Could it be Take That WITH Robbie Williams could make it back to beat the X Factor winner to the Christmas number 1 slot? ???

[yt]c0lL6ZTR_EA[/yt]

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Robbie looks like he's either ill, on drugs or both.

Barlow needs this like a hole in the head. I'm sure he's really looking forward to Gig No. 1 when the cheers and whistles for Robbie have drowned out the first 2 songs.

The time to reintroduce Williams is surely when Take That's revival bubble of popularity and goodwill is about to burst, i.e when it suits them. Or maybe Williams might not be around long enough??

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Amazing - if only 'a million love songs' was playing in the background.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
:shrug: :yawn: :rolleyes: :yawn: :shrug:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
yeah cant wait for the pile of shit they will knock out, maybe in time for shitemas.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here