Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread full of Perverse Assumptions

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Knotty knows far more about B&HA that anyone on here, including everyone and their mum

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Cool - let me have a go.

Dean Wilkins did not and does not want the new striker we've spent 300k on...

How's that?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
England should appoint a foreign coach .......

ooops

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Britney Spears has a bucket crotch you could drive a minibus into.
And still open the doors.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sadly at this stage I have to make an assumption.
One day I hope to have the chance of rectifying this

:)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dear god Easy - don't even contemplate going there! Standards man, standards!! :lol:

I think it'd be quite exciting. She seems to have a penchant for shaving, so who knows what wonders await in those scrubby kecks of hers.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think it'd be quite exciting. She seems to have a penchant for shaving, so who knows what wonders await in those scrubby kecks of hers.

From the pics of her with her flaps hanging out her poontang looked like a bit of a a chubby, lop sided mess.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
That people care what colour tie the ugly brummie twat who presents MOTD2 wears.

That having guessing games to try to predict colour of said tie is an acceptable way to send a sunday.

That an opion from a stranger on a football related message board on something with nothing to do with football is worth anything.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
That it's ok to like birds with small tits and still be considered straight.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Knotty knows far more about B&HA that anyone on here, including everyone and their mum

I don't, and I am sure that you know much more than I do on most things about B&HA.

There have been many, many times when I have agreed with you on various topics you have been discussing.

I just don't understand criticism without foundation. It just doesn't make sense to me.

If the facts prove you right, I'll agree with you. If there are no facts available, I can't make a judgement one way or the other.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I don't, and I am sure that you know much more than I do on most things about B&HA.

There have been many, many times when I have agreed with you on various topics you have been discussing.

I just don't understand criticism without foundation. It just doesn't make sense to me.

If the facts prove you right, I'll agree with you. If there are no facts available, I can't make a judgement one way or the other.

that is a long old Perverse assumption Alan.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

mate....you have been on this board long enough not to take anything I say as serious....apart from stuff about Huddersfield Town, of which I am deadly serious:cool::cool::cool:

I apologise if I offended you...no offence intended

i still think its mad that this new bloke wont be starting and Elder who has had two years odd to prove himself suddenly gets a chance when a new striker comes in...its not as if he is Pele or even his mum!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here