Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
From a pre-season friendly in 1982/83:

crystalpalace1982.jpg

chrisjonas@btinternet.com

Epsom Seagulls
Jan 22, 2007
Epsom, Surrey
Crystal Palace 2 v Brighton 1 K Morton (4 penalties to Palace and 1 to Brighton with John Keeley.jpgCrystal Palace 2 v Brighton 1 March 27th 1989 Alan Curbishly copy.jpg Two more photos from the famous 5 penalties game in March 1989 from my collection. The first shows Kelvin Morton and John Keeley after their 4th penalty (I believe) and the 2nd photo shows Curbishley scoring at the far end of the ground.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
View attachment 37196View attachment 37197 Two more photos from the famous 5 penalties game in March 1989 from my collection. The first shows Kelvin Morton and John Keeley after their 4th penalty (I believe) and the 2nd photo shows Curbishley scoring at the far end of the ground.
Thanks for those. Is it just me, or was there less hype about the games in those days....we just seemed to get on with it.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
View attachment 37196View attachment 37197 Two more photos from the famous 5 penalties game in March 1989 from my collection. The first shows Kelvin Morton and John Keeley after their 4th penalty (I believe) and the 2nd photo shows Curbishley scoring at the far end of the ground.

And no doubt Zaha will win at least two phantom penatlys tomorrow. Palace must be top of the league of winning pens this season. How many the other Saturday? 3

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here