Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread about a girl.........(light relief)

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Hi, some of you might remember my random ramblings regarding a lady i met and then scared off due to talk of botty sex- well, just so bored with the 96 mcghee threads thought id let you know of the developments.

Had a few beers after the england game and decided to text her to see if she wanted to meet- to my surprise she did! went to the dover castle for a pint then back to hers for a night of passion! bonked her 4 times (twice bare-back) and seeing her again sunday.

Mcghee out.

Dandyman

In London village.
bristolseagull said:
(twice bare-back)

Mcghee out.

When's the baby due ?

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Well if she doesn't keep enough at hers I'd worry how many others thats happened with :lolol:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
No, but gonna work on it,

dont worry, no baby, spunked on her tits.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Why do you feel the need to post on a message board about a girl you have had sex with? Is having sex new to you or do you not have any real friends to talk to?

Or am I being naive in thinking that there are intelligent people who post on nsc somewhere?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Very naive, mate, its kind of a jibe at all the mcghee threads, if you dont want to read or participate- f*** off. :wave:

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
See-Goals said:
Why do you feel the need to post on a message board about a girl you have had sex with? Is having sex new to you or do you not have any real friends to talk to?

Or am I being naive in thinking that there are intelligent people who post on nsc somewhere?

Like to think I'm intelligent.

But I still enjoy threads about having sex with girls.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Hit a nerve did I? Anyway best of luck with the whole sex thing, this is obviously a new thing in your life and I feel very happy for you :wave:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
See-Goals said:

You've posted over 100 times and still believe there maybe someone intelligent on here ? :nono:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
See-Goals said:
Hit a nerve did I? Anyway best of luck with the whole sex thing, this is obviously a new thing in your life and I feel very happy for you :wave:

No, just think your being a dick.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
See-Goals said:

Much better reading this thread than the ones from all these so called Brighton fans today happy about the clubs demise. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here