Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thought for Sunday

Albion Rob

The time for talking is almost over, the Lizards are on the march. We are not just playing for ourselves, we are representing lizards from across the globe, both human and reptile, who have never had the chance to play in a game of such magnitude bofore.

We can and will win. We have skill, grace, speed, determination and GOALS. Remember the whinging when we came of from a heroic 1-1 draw with NSC. The whining would have drowned out 10 jumbo jets. Now think how loud the whining will be when we take NSC to the cleaners, stick them on a warm wash and hang them out to dry.

Many have fought for the right to play in this final, we have been given the privelige through flowing football, sharp shooting and death defying defence. NSC swaggered into this tournament proclaiming themselves as clear favourites. Well the tide has turned my scaly chums, we go into this match with the backing of an army of worldwide supporters and a squad with the strength of 10 men combined with the hearts of 10,000 lions.

This is our time. WE WILL WIN.

COME ON YOU f***ing LIZARDS

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
It couldn't have shaped up any better. IT'S FEEDING TIME

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
I've got a match the day before and it's already playing on my mind......"must not get a knock, the most important game in soccer history is about to take place"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here