Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A strange day.......

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
With my lads football being called off I've been having a clearout in the garage. Under a pile of junk I found my seat from the West Stand, almost 10 years to the day we moved in and I moved it from my old garage to my new one. It brought back all the memories, the Gulls Eye days, boycotts, walkouts, Bellotti bolting against Darlington, but it was riddled with wood worm and broke into two when I picked it up, so it went straight in the skip and as much as it meant to me in April 1997, it was just a piece of wood, my memories mean more and however much I have to move on, and tidy up the garage, I will always have them.

However bad it was they were in many ways great days and we will have more to come at the new stadium.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
With my lads football being called off I've been having a clearout in the garage. Under a pile of junk I found my seat from the West Stand, almost 10 years to the day we moved in and I moved it from my old garage to my new one. It brought back all the memories, the Gulls Eye days, boycotts, walkouts, Bellotti bolting against Darlington, but it was riddled with wood worm and broke into two when I picked it up, so it went straight in the skip and as much as it meant to me in April 1997, it was just a piece of wood, my memories mean more and however much I have to move on, and tidy up the garage, I will always have them.

However bad it was they were in many ways great days and we will have more to come at the new stadium.

Oh well, you can always take a seat from the Withdean!:dunce:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
First sign of old age, reminiscing. :laugh:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
All I have from those times is my old BHAFC members card for the South Stand.

It has been in my wallet, or should I say several wallets, all that time.

When we get the Stadium underway at Falmer I will chuck it into the foundation concrete.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

I was in my loft today and found a copy of 442 magazine from August 1996

There is an article in it - 'In the name of God go!'

Lots of Stewart Weir's pictures - including one of Liam Brady with which fresh-faced NSC veteran on the edge of it?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

WHAT LEAGUE HARTY DOES YOUR SON PLAY IN,AND AGE GROUP,IS IT UNDER 13S

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
I still have the severed head of David Bellotti in my garage, and the eyes still follow me around the Black and Decker workmate every time I am in there.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

If only it were true :thumbsup:
It is true , apparently after a full frontal lobotomy went horribly wrong they gave him a replacement head transplant , the eminent surgeon who posts on NSC as London Pompous has the original head in his garage (although the eyes are animatronic and were designed by a special effects studio.):lol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I was in my loft today and found a copy of 442 magazine from August 1996

There is an article in it - 'In the name of God go!'

Lots of Stewart Weir's pictures - including one of Liam Brady with which fresh-faced NSC veteran on the edge of it?

Yay me!!!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I still have the severed head of David Bellotti in my garage, and the eyes still follow me around the Black and Decker workmate every time I am in there.

Sadly not the case, because I happen to know that Bellotti's head was never actually seen in public as it was stuck so far up Archer's arse.

What you may have is an Albion Dildo. Its not common knowledge, but there were a number of dildo's used as stunt doubles for the former member for Eastbourne. The club used to roll out them out for meetings at the FA and press conferences, like the one where they used one to introduce Gritt. I know. I was there.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sadly not the case, because I happen to know that Bellotti's head was never actually seen in public as it was stuck so far up Archer's arse.

What you may have is an Albion Dildo. Its not common knowledge, but there were a number of dildo's used as stunt doubles for the former member for Eastbourne. The club used to roll out them out for meetings at the FA and press conferences, like the one where they used one to introduce Gritt. I know. I was there.
Weren't these later marketed as Davids Dick which was next to Archers Arsehole in the sex toys catalogue ?:p

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:, at the new stadium. I want to see his head and Archer head on two steaks outside The Swan Pub.

STAKES Kev, STAKES.

A steak is one of them things you eat, and I don't fancy eating David Bellotti thanks.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
STAKES Kev, STAKES.

A steak is one of them things you eat, and I don't fancy eating David Bellotti thanks.
Bellotti burger and fries anyone ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here