Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A stick your finger up to...

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Adam Virgo at gatwick airport a couple of years back, no one famous since then :( there is a guy in my halls at uni who was on shipwrecked, not famous to me because I never watched it but famous to a few around here.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Patsy "Rickeeeeeeeee" Palmer buying Christmas decorations at the garden centre by Brighton Racecourse

Alfred the greatx

Cake anyone, bit overdone
Jun 15, 2008
Mark Williams, outside the Waggon and horses, Jeremy clarkson driving by Victoria Gardens and Heather mills in that sushi place by the library. I put all 3 because they were all on the same day.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Chris O Dowd - Roy in IT Crowd (yummity yum yum! :)) and Catherine Tate in Leicester Square after they had starred in a play

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I have seen many people at Esporta Brighton, Falmer

Patsy Palmer is there very often.

Nana Moon and Spencer off Eastenders, seen them there a few years back.

Andy Murray quite a few times.

And of course, the Albion team, not to mention the coaching staffs 5 a side games every Friday before home games. Same time, Same place:thumbsup:

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Not sure if this counts, but I saw one of the cheeky girls (the more "attractive" one who shagged that Lib Dem for a bit) in Galvin at Window's on Park Lane. A couple of weeks ago I ran past Norman Lamont, presumably waiting for a cab. My life is soooooooooo glamorous........

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
That Irish bloke off Hollyoaks who plays the character with AIDS, crossing the street right outside my flat in Earlsdon, Coventry. I was starstruck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here