Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A Rugby World Cup final win or a Brighton victory?

We played Notts County the last time we won the Rugby. I had to Google the score even though I was there. On that basis I guess I'd go for the Rugby.

We won 2-1 if anyone is interested. Apparently Leon Knight scored 2. Can't remember a thing.
I know some of you were watching on pocket TVs on the coach up the M1!
This was the last time I watched a rugby match so I suppose that I should watch again. Is the kick-off time only suitable for our antipodean supporters?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I know some of you were watching on pocket TVs on the coach up the M1!
This was the last time I watched a rugby match so I suppose that I should watch again. Is the kick-off time only suitable for our antipodean supporters?

I live near Coventry. My mates met me at my local and then drove me to Nottingham where we stayed the night. Given I started drinking for the rugby, probably explains why I have no recollection of the football.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Albion win and the Lions to smash NZ.

:clap:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
A rugby World Cup final win is nice but we have to win these type of home games against a non top 6 side and the results against West Ham, Southampton & Burnley make it very important and Novembers best chance of a win.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Brighton win please. Couldn't care less about the egg-chasing (although smug saffers aren't the most endearing people in the world I guess).

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We played Notts County the last time we won the Rugby. I had to Google the score even though I was there. On that basis I guess I'd go for the Rugby.

We won 2-1 if anyone is interested. Apparently Leon Knight scored 2. Can't remember a thing.

I'm utterly confused. The rugby final was played early in the morning that year. Was it the rugby score you looked up ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here