Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

a round of applause: companies that give EXCELLENT service

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
to balance the earlier thread....

and no voting for your own employer...

i'll nominate expedia.co.uk

we travel quite a bit and have found their service first class, with prices to match. i've rarely been able to beat their prices by searching elsewhere (easyjet and ryanair excepted) and cancellations are cheap and quick.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
First Direct are great, you get an English person answering the phone 24/7 and they've always been very helpful and nice.

:clap:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
maffew said:
Natwests phone banking is great

I think NatWest in general are EXCELLENT.

I have my business managers mobile number and I can call him up even after hours, they also helped me massively as most of my clients pay me in Euro's, and I even got an invite to a golf day

SUPERB all round.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The train service is still poor but infinitely better under Network Rail than it was under Railtrack, if that counts.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Halifax. Very good banking service and the only estate agents and mortgage advisors I've ever met that weren't repulsive, slimey salesmen.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
As I said in the other thread, once I had cable installed, NTL have been pretty good.

I bought my house from Wyatts - they were really great, the complete opposite of what you'd expect from estate agents.

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
MYOB where are you?

Ccider

Jul 28, 2004
50:51:35N 0:08:58W
Fujitsu-Siemens for their laptop collect & return repair service. Didn't even realise it was collect & return until it went wrong. English call centre, knowledgable, prompt did what they promised and kept in touch.

:clap:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Hills down Boundary Road, excellent electrical retailers, family run and always very knowledgable and helpful. Even if you just spend 20 minutes asking questions nothing seems too much for them. Have had to take one thing back there, and there was no quibble at all. Also they only deal with companies who have excellent customer care reputations (mainly JVC)

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Energywize (I think they're based in Worthing or somewhere out that way)- put in a combi boiler for us recently, and were quick, efficient and reasonably priced. Got 'em from that "Friends of the Albion" list and they claimed they'd give me a good price on the strength of it (and appeared to).

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Hull Trains. I was very impressed with them on my visit to said city back in August last year. Comfortable seats, trains ran to time and good selection of food in the buffet at reasonable prices.:clap: :clap:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Not quite a company but "Paul's Plaice" in Seaford is the best wet fish shop in the world with Paul and Andy (great Albion fans) always helpful, cheerful and knowledgeable about how to cook the fish. Always a pleasure to go in there.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here