Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A quick word about Oxford

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am going to the Oxford v Huddersfield game. ( as a Town fan)

Can we be very sensible here and try and steer away from the Albion Chants!!!

I went to see Hudds against Brentford up at Griffin park and to be brutally honest, Brighton are not on their high list of clubs they are interested in. In fact, I recalled some animosity from a few of their fans when I mentioned that I lived in Brighton from the treatment of a number of them by our "top boys" in London a couple of years ago.

having said that I have 10 or so letters from Town fans that were sent to Prescott, which was nice

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
dave the gaffer said:
Can we be very sensible here and try and steer away from the Albion Chants!!!

You're as bad as Turkey. He wouldn't let me start up a rendition of GOSBTS when we went to see Southampton v Leicester... :jester:

Went to Oxford's ground last season, because I was working in the area. Bizarrely far outside the city itself. But check out the pitch - apparently it's some revolutionary carpet system that protects the (real) grass using a synthetic net. I went in March after two months of rain and heavy use - and there wasn't a bare patch on it. Very impressive.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
There is history between the albion and oxford as for some reason is called a grudge match mmm.:rolleyes: :drink:

Don't think the stripes would be welcome by many clubs:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here