Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A QPR Fan's perspective........(contains swearing - lots of it)

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
This is the reason that rotund middle aged blokes should never wear a club replica.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
It's not clear how the 'keeper would be paid under his revolutionary 'pay them by the metre they've run' system. They may end up conceding because Smithies has hared off down the other end to bump up his wages.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Blimey, Ray Winstone's let himself go!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I figured the seaside part of the rant, but wasn't sure what teams QPR had come up against recently for this uber fan to make such a quote - or maybe he just doesn't like rock? Mind you, looks like he may have eaten to much of it at some point in his life!

Ahem...............................

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I think he was disrespecting our Club. It is difficult to tell though as he has a limited vocabulary.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Your mum?

84570205.jpg

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
"Cost me a f ucking fortune to get dann a Bri'un"

Actually it doesn't unless of course you're too stupid to earn a wage, which I concede could well be the case here. Equally, there are some terrific deals to be had on the Railways these days so I utterly reject this statement. The rest of the tirade is hard to find fault with mind ;)

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
It's not clear how the 'keeper would be paid under his revolutionary 'pay them by the metre they've run' system. They may end up conceding because Smithies has hared off down the other end to bump up his wages.

You'd have all 11 players charging about like CMS on steroids. Also expect a particularly demented performance from any late substitutes.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
To be fair, it's a better effort than the video application he submitted for the QPR youth team managers post - snippets of which can be seen here:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I tried to google rock-making club,but this is all I got.
rock.jpg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If he'd have left out the ****ers, ****s, and ****ing, that video would have only been twenty seconds long!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
The funniest thing I've seen in ages! I'd expect that from a stroppy teenager or lad in their early 20's, but he must be nearly 60 looking at him. Time to grow up possibly?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here