Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A QPR Fan's perspective........(contains swearing - lots of it)

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Son of Alf Garnett and a fan of the Krays. Nice class of person you get at QPR these days!

.......and could we have the thread title changed - change 'perspective' to 'invective'?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
To be fair, they are the best football club ever and should never lose to a team like ***ing Brighton.

Tune in to him next year when they've just lost to ***ing Fleetwood.

Do they make rock there (or import it from Blackpool perhaps ?)

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Seaside teams I guess he means. Are there any others this year?

I figured the seaside part of the rant, but wasn't sure what teams QPR had come up against recently for this uber fan to make such a quote - or maybe he just doesn't like rock? Mind you, looks like he may have eaten to much of it at some point in his life!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Like all of us he loves his team I thought QPR were not bad just nothing up front in fact reminded me of us a few years back

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is brilliant. Where to start?

1. Maths not his strong point. "We should pay you by the metre, say £100 per metre". At that rate with players running an average 10K per match they'd be on c. £1 million a week.

2. "This isn't the QPR I know" he says, sporting a top covered in Arabic writing.

3. "Rock-making team" - genuinely impressed by this, echoing the previous successes of Blackpool and Bournemouth.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
He was a bit harsh. I was expecting a moan about the penalty and the sending off, but he didn't complain about us at all, just them losing. Considering we didn't get out of the third gear, the result flattered them a bit but maybe he noted that? Nah, course he didn't.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I liked his logic that the players don't like Wurzel because he gets a bigger cheer than them.

I hope he does one of these every week.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Lol

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Think iv'e felt where he is emotionally over the years about my team and it is not a happy place to be , funny as fook though .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here