Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Pleasing Point

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A point away at a rampant Orient side who smashed five past Bristol Rovers has to be seen as one gained. Onwards and upwards for Gus and the boys but I think today has been a decent day at the office.

:clap:

No 2 points dropped. The club is in free fall, been utter shit all season & now approaching February in the bottom 4. Our team is woeful, half of them should be sacked tonight, the manager needs some balls & if I were Tony Bloom would be tot
ally inconsolerable given his outlay.

Given the games coming up we will end February in the bottom 4.

Major changes are needed. Brighton you are an utter embarrassment for far too long

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Exactly. Results have improved with Gus in charge regardless of our league position. At least we are not losing, and a hopeful win on Tuesday could finally be the turning point for us. People need to keep the faith and not give up. I honestly thought we where going to lost today with all the forster business in the background.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Needed 3 points and with the chances we had in teh first half we should have put this game away. We need to be more clinical and now we need points off the top teams.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
No 2 points dropped. The club is in free fall, been utter shit all season & now approaching February in the bottom 4. Our team is woeful, half of them should be sacked tonight, the manager needs some balls & if I were Tony Bloom would be tot

Major changes are needed. Brighton you are an utter embarrassment for far too long

:wozza::wozza:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Knee jerk drivel, Orient have been in good form lately and a point at Brisbane Road is a decent one.

Yes, we have a tough run coming up but then we've got them out of the way and have a very favourable run in.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

Agreed - And yet at withers last game supporters were in denial!!!!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

oh my....

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
A point away at a rampant Orient side who smashed five past Bristol Rovers has to be seen as one gained. Onwards and upwards for Gus and the boys but I think today has been a decent day at the office.

:clap:

thats pleasing is it ??? what planet you on??? f***ing dire result if you ask me !!!!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Knee jerk drivel, Orient have been in good form lately and a point at Brisbane Road is a decent one.

Yes, we have a tough run coming up but then we've got them out of the way and have a very favourable run in.

It is true - and maybe we will get some good loan players in and get points of the top teams. It can be done, we need to believe it can be done

You are obviuosly a/ in denial, b/ been living in katmandu for the last two years, c/ haven't watched the albion in the last two years. We have been bottom of the league for far too long. How the f*** can you think that a draw against Orient is a good result! How low are your hopes & desires for the Albion. We should be beating these teams with an hour left!!

Instead I see nothing than league 2 on the horizon.

Our manager needs to get rid of at least 10 players.

Hart should be shown the door tonight. Thank you & good bye I say

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

I don't care what form or level your opponents are at, if you have the lead in the game and end up drawing it is two points dropped. Especially if the lead is lost due to your own mistake.

Exactly. Results have improved with Gus in charge regardless of our league position.

Well, that's a contradiction. If our results had improved, our league position should improve. Neither has. You can argue our performance has improved, but then surely part of that performance is not conceding goals (especially not from shoot yourself in the foot mistakes), and another part is creating and converting chances. If these parts of our performances have improved, so would results.

We're still failing to win games we should, we're just making it look nicer, supposedly (I thought many of our performances under slade deserved more points than we earned).

a hopeful win on Tuesday could finally be the turning point for us.

How many times have we said that in the last 18 months? and how many times has a win led to a turning point?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Should have put the game out of reach in the first half.

In any case, it isn't about our away form, we need wins at home or we're doomed.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We have been bottom of the league for far too long.

So, really, you can't describe us as a club in free fall? If we've bee in the same place for far too long we're not falling, without falling we can't be in fee fall.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
How the f*** can you think that a draw against Orient is a good result! How low are your hopes & desires for the Albion. We should be beating these teams with an hour left!!

Instead I see nothing than league 2 on the horizon.

Our manager needs to get rid of at least 10 players.

Hart should be shown the door tonight. Thank you & good bye I say

On what basis should we be beating teams like Orient with an hour left??

???

Absolute baloney.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
On what basis should we be beating teams like Orient with an hour left??

Because we're in the same division?
Because they were only three places above us, with only three points more?
Because three of our seven league wins were against teams above leyton orient?
Because we pushed top 6 premier league team Villa?
Because we have one of the best away forms in our division?
Because we have very good players who should be able to see games out?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Couldnt make it today , so will bow to those opinions from those at the game but 2 points dropped from listening.

Chances , hit bar , pen etc etc , then elphick fucks it up and thats that

The concerning thing is we are playing ok and picking up little, if we were playing shit but picking up points it would be so much better. I'm not sure we have enough in this squad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here