The Blue Leprechaun

Jan 24, 2012
Picture this in your minds eye.
It's the year 2001, Saturday at noon, match day at
The Lord Nelson.
All the usual suspects are there.
Lord and Lady Bracknell, Harts shirt, Teaboy, Simster, Man of Harveys,
Old fat and Bald, me, Hawaii seagull, Barnet seagull, Gezza with wife in tow,
Dick Knights Mum, Krispies,( plus others that I can not remember) and sitting at the bar with a pint of a Harveys in hand (I swear that I never saw that hand with-out a pint in it) was Cannarian.
The door opens, baby sitter aranged, husband working and dressed up to the nines is.......Lush.
Cannarian starts to salivate........
The question is........
Why is Cannarian salivating.
Make your mind up time.
Is it The pint of HARVEYS or LUSH

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii

First off, posting for the sake of Proximity with the Other Livingston Seagull. Hi, JLS!

Oh, and to clarify, Blue, that I am one and the same as Hawaii Seagull (I am sure by now I am the sole member of the extended blue'n'white family in the 50th State. I also own the Hawaii "ALBION" number plate, very colorful, Bry can vouch for it.) I do recall going by "Ken" that day, and can (surprisingly) clearly recall the convivial company, through the haze of very significant quantities of alcohol, of such clique luminaries as Manx Seagull, Wozza, Stumpy Tim, Lord and Lady B, Sim, DKM, Harty, MoH, Barnet, in addition to the one and only Cannarian et al. Marvelous scenes.

And to actually answer the question, it was definitely Lush. :whisky:

In fact, for the record, I'll have you know that Lush's avatar is the handiwork of the KLS vintage Brownie camera. I also have Cannarian images from the same beanfeast, so I'll dig them out and scan, if interested.

I was wearing my 25 Zamora signed Centennial shirt over at a Superbowl party adjacent to the humble grass hut last Sunday, also signed by Dick TIGHT and Mickey. Given the timing of these recent threads re Lance, a weird coincidence, spooky, even.

Aloha!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Everyone had a Lush crush.

The Blue Leprechaun

Jan 24, 2012
Sorry Lush. Not intended to scare you.
Of course you was in Blue and White.
You can punch me when we next meet. Thats a promise

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here