Votes: 8 29.6%
  • You fool Gareth, times have moved on, park there and get a burger as well

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have a personal dilemna. The car park I used at Furniture village has stopped us parking there for work. I can drive around Hove Park in 2-3 daily missions to find a space but then remember to go and move it every 3-4 hours or I will get a ticket.

However I could free of charge for the whole day , park my car in the Goldstone Retail Park by Toys r Us like everyone else here does.

When I told my work colleagues my dilemna about never going over the Goldstone threshold for 10 years and not doing it they laughed in my face.

Should I relent now after 10 years especially as we have Falmer and park by Toys R Us or stand my ground with office derision 2-3 times a day as I go to move my car around Hove Park again.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
deffo use the car park. In effect you are stealing from them anyway

I could just about justify my actions in that my using one of their spaces is potentially preventing a customer from parking and buying from them

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
park there and leave a pile of litter for them to clear up (easier than dropping your trousers as previously suggested)

The past as they say is another country and we have a new home to look forward to. Tme to look forward and anyway its unfashionable to feel guilty nowadays even if you are Jewish:D

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Use the car park for crying out loud. And buy yourself a new 3-piece suite while you're there.

(Bad-fan Brovion - proud regular user of the Goldstone retail park).

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You drive from Southwick to Hove? :thud: *

* Assuming you don't have to visit clients through out the day.

BOF its a 6 mile round trip , are you telling me you would walk everyday ???

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I could just about justify my actions in that my using one of their spaces is potentially preventing a customer from parking and buying from them

wasnt thinking of it that way but yeah. In face use the car park and park sideways, taking up 2 x spaces.

Then use the loo and steal the bog roll or something.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I use this wacky invention called a bike.

Les this could however be damaging to your Scotum and sperm count and your long term ability to be a rampant shagging machine and stud. Have you thought of this ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here