Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A page of WRONG

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I love this site, but the Albion page, which has recently been updated, is a complete SHAMBLES:

Football Ground Guide: American Express Community Stadium, Brighton And Hove Albion FC

Away Kit Colours: Red & Black Stripes
FAIL

Capacity: 22,500 (all seated)
Haven't they heard of Drumstick gate? It's 22,480 now isn't it.

But this is the poorest bit:

Local Rivals
Crawley Town, whilst further afield their is a historic rivalry with Crystal Palace.
Obviously the shabby spelling gives away the fact this was written by a simpleton but when has Crawley ever been a rival for us? ??? More likely, they will be Palace's arch rival in a year's time.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
All is in hand, I sent him a message the other day about the changes.
He'll also be adding newer pics.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Who would you have as rivals? I'd have:

Palace obviously, and to a lesser extent, Pompey, Southampton and Reading. Crawley simply don't feature.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I think the word pinnickety springs to mind ! OH DID I SPELL THAT RIGHT !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think the word pinnickety springs to mind ! OH DID I SPELL THAT RIGHT !
It's a good site. Shame to have a ruined by a crock of shit like that, especially on our page. :thumbsup:

And since when have you spelt the word GREEN as RED?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yeah strange that as I emailed him some updates including the away colours and he emailed me back the other day to say he'd done them.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I love this site, but the Albion page, which has recently been updated, is a complete SHAMBLES:

Football Ground Guide: American Express Community Stadium, Brighton And Hove Albion FC

FAIL

Obviously the shabby spelling gives away the fact this was written by a simpleton but when has Crawley ever been a rival for us? ??? More likely, they will be Palace's arch rival in a year's time.

Get a life fella! What a sad muppet :facepalm:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
All is in hand, I sent him a message the other day about the changes.
He'll also be adding newer pics.

Everest, well done

Do you suppose we should be suggesting that he changes the P & R site to Mithras House given that Mill Road is chronically oversubscribed.

What is your view, is that something which would have to come from the club ?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

FAIL

Simster

I totally agree it is a very good site indeed but I suppose he is dependent upon people telling him of changes.

Probably the Crawley thing happened when someone from there updated the information re CTFC !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here