Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A(nother) stunning ad from T-Mobile

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I normaly hate those adverts and although this one is not as 'natuarl' as they try to promote it. This is cool though.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Good advert, but T-Mobile Orange (their new name :p) have such shit service.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I was on nights at T5 last week while they were rigging up the lighting for this. They had about half a dozen colossal inflatable balls up in the ceiling containing the lights. Weird. Almost blinded me when I passed through the arrivals hall at 03:00 but I guess it wasn't so bad during the day. I'd cleared off by then.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Very good - but did drag on a bit...

I reckon the smugness will wear thin after a few viewings.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
very impressive on first viewing last night - the missus thought I had turned over channels to another programme it went on so long.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
comes to something in this world when an advert for f***ing mobile phones is held up as some sort of life affirming event. tragic.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
comes to something in this world when an advert for f***ing mobile phones is held up as some sort of life affirming event. tragic.

That would be the cynic in you speaking then :lolol:

Just to cheer you up then.............right until the end I was convinced it was an advert for BA - could be a cracking own goal for the ad men on that basis :thumbsup:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
That would be the cynic in you speaking then :lolol:

Just to cheer you up then.............right until the end I was convinced it was an advert for BA - could be a cracking own goal for the ad men on that basis :thumbsup:

BA are very much complicit in this. it is a BA advert in a round about way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here