• misc 007.jpg
    misc 007.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 1,413

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I thought they were doing the West Stand next? Which should be to the left. This appears to be the South Stand?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You bastard getting our hopes up Brighton M! It's that shite piddly one that holds about three people and that you and I could build in about two days given good weather. The sooner they start building the main stand, the only credible stand in that poxy stadium the better.

:clap2::dasreich::flounce:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just one thing, this is where the likes of Palace etc will be sitting. Go easy on the steel supports!! :laugh:

Maybe I should be getting out more but I am quite excited by that photo as it brings the day nearer when I should be able to get a bus from just down the road to right outside the stadium!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I thought they were doing the West Stand next? Which should be to the left. This appears to be the South Stand?

That could be tricky as the uni buildings that are to be demolished are where the West stand will be.

The South is next as it is the only other one where the uni doesn't impinge on it's building.

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
what i find 'arousing'

is when you drive from woodingdean down to falmer and see the stadium start to LOOM as you come down the hill. :thumbsup:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
You know how some construction sites have public 'hard hat' days?

It it possible to have 'Sledgehammer' days, where we can turn up at an allocated time and smash the bollocks out of a 60's concrete monstrosity.

That, or we sit around listening to Peter Gabriel records whilst a wrecking ball does its thing...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here