Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A new Seagull's fan enters the world.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
My forth and final child was born tonight at 6.15pm, the midwives did not make it on time :ohmy: leaving me and my mother to help him into the world. I am over the sodding mooooooon!!! Cheers NSC!!!!! :cheers: Here's to another Albion fan x

Does anyone else have the feeling that a newborn baby who is immediately announced by an undoubtedly proud parent to be an Albion fan from birth is going to miss out on an important part of growing up?

The traditional way of discovering whether you support the Albion is surely to wait until you are old enough to ask your mother what should you be. Should it be Palace? Should it be Brighton? Mum knows best. She'll tell you what to do.

Anyway ... congratulations to all the new parents, grandparents and the lovely newcomers.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Have you got him a Stoke ticket?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Does anyone else have the feeling that a newborn baby who is immediately announced by an undoubtedly proud parent to be an Albion fan from birth is going to miss out on an important part of growing up?

The traditional way of discovering whether you support the Albion is surely to wait until you are old enough to ask your mother what should you be. Should it be Palace? Should it be Brighton? Mum knows best. She'll tell you what to do.

Anyway ... congratulations to all the new parents, grandparents and the lovely newcomers.

In some ways, you're right, Lord B. I converted from Liverpool to the Albion when I was eight, so it was like a coming of age :)

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Thanks for all your kind messages everyone! I forgot what this feeling of having a newborn baby was like and it is quite honestly AMAZING!!! (Tired as a mofo though!!!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here