Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A message of thanks from Evan (Defrocked Priest) Warren's Parents

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Good day all of North Stand Chat. Below you will find a message I am posting on behalf of Evans parents.

Hello fans:
We are the late Evan Warren's parents and would like to take a moment to thank everyone for their individual generosity in contributing to the memorial brick for Evan in the new Stadium. We also are profoundly grateful for your messages of sympathy and concern following his untimely and unexpected death.
That you elected to contribute the extra funds beyond the cost of the memorial brick to the Heart And Stroke Foundation of Canada and to the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund in Britain is an act of generosity for which we offer our most grateful thanks.
We hope to visit the new Stadium in the autumn and to view the memorial brick along with the very impressive mosaic now being prepared.
Thank you all so very much,
Sincerely
Deirdre & Anthony Warren

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Nice one Peev

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The certificate for the stone has arrived very quickly with me. I'll send it on to Evan's parents in the next few days.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A touching message and just a reminder of what life can throw at us.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Cheers Bozza! I have given them a direct link to this and I will inform them of this as well (not sure if you already or not).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here