Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A message from Watford o

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Best of luck for Saturday and the opening of your new ground. You deserve it fully and I doff my cap in full respect to the work and dedication you have all put in.

You are so don.

Whats going on with the O's at the moment?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Cheers Twatty. Definitely a don amongst oppo fans on here, all the best to Russ and his Albion cast offs next season. It will be weird not visiting Brisbane Road for a change. Up the O's!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Sort out your avatar already! And thanks!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
As quoted by your new signing, Mooney (good signing for you guys by the way), you're aiming to emulate us in producing a passing style of football to do well next year. How's that working out for Orient? Do you think you could be genuine promotion candidates this year?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They need a half decent pitch to emulate Brighton during the wet months and they didn't have that in March!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Cheers and good luck to you too, it might be your year this time.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Good luck for the season

Orient were never our serious rivals, It was always a temporary situation thanks for the effort though, you can move on to Crawley Town.

:bigwave:

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
As quoted by your new signing, Mooney (good signing for you guys by the way), you're aiming to emulate us in producing a passing style of football to do well next year. How's that working out for Orient? Do you think you could be genuine promotion candidates this year?

I love slade. He consistently brings in players that IMPROVE the squad.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Good luck for the season

Orient were never our serious rivals, It was always a temporary situation thanks for the effort though, you can move on to Crawley Town.

:bigwave:

Ive heard it all before. youll be playing us again, in the same league, sooner than you think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here