Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A message for Glen Murray

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Glen - good game today mate. Shame you didn't score, you deserved a goal. At one point you made a run to the near post - something a Brighton striker has not done since 1938. One thing mate. Any chance you could look along the line every now and then. That linesman will have tennis elbow tonight.

Many thanks

Jimmy Saville
x

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
:DIf he read NSC he might stay onside a little more often!:D
Then again he willl get us plenty of goals coming off the shoulder of the last man - especially in the championship where officials are more inclined to give the benefit of any doubt to the striker as current guidelines dictate

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
:DIf he read NSC he might stay onside a little more often!:D
Then again he willl get us plenty of goals coming off the shoulder of the last man - especially in the championship where officials are more inclined to give the benefit of any doubt to the striker as current guidelines dictate

i think he was caught offside a lot today due to the dilligence of the donny defenders

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I'd be more upset if he wasn't getting chances but he is. Law of averages, the more shots you have the more chance you've got of scoring!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Message to Glenn............ Well played today but shoot you fucker shoot.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I think he's quality; the best first touch from a front man since Bobby Z. He'll be brilliant for us & will score plenty.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
As long as he stays on bloody side.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Message to Glenn............ Well played today but shoot you fucker shoot.

he does when he gets a chance!! , shame recently most of them have been either half chances or agonisingly close!

chin up Glenn :) take it out on 'uddersfield Tuesday night.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I can only recall him missing the target once, and that was with a half volley from outside the area...

Just generally, I'm not talking about shots from edge of area but against Gillingham a couple of 1 on 1s, against Carlisle before they scored, when he went through today and put it straight at the keeper (but it was called offside), thats the type of finishing I think he needs to improve.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Just generally, I'm not talking about shots from edge of area but against Gillingham a couple of 1 on 1s, against Carlisle before they scored, when he went through today and put it straight at the keeper (but it was called offside), thats the type of finishing I think he needs to improve.

He knew it was offside already which is why he kicked it to the keeper.
He's great and will score plenty of goals for us.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
:angry:
i think he was caught offside a lot today due to the dilligence of the donny defenders

I think he was caught offside alot today due to not looking up. Anyway, I've had a few. We love you Glen. Love you all (hic). :drink::drink: Coxy - Triffic. Mr|Wiilkins - spot on tody - you're growing as a manager and I'd love to buy you a drambuie. x
:bounce::flameboun:bounce::flameboun:bounce: Not sure whta those smilies mean but they seem to reprenet my mood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here