Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A MASSIVE well done to the club for managing the loyalty scheme / Liverpool tickets

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
:albion2:Have we sold out then? - Thats one in the eye for the Gloom merchants who were predicting a half empty away stand!
:clap:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Seemed spot on. Think I'm right that the initial points requirement meant Withdean STHs and new STHs who'd been to majority of cup and away games had a couple of days to buy and then dropped a sensible amount each day. Guess there's now someone in the ticket office who can use a spreadsheet.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Seemed spot on. Think I'm right that the initial points requirement meant Withdean STHs and new STHs who'd been to majority of cup and away games had a couple of days to buy and then dropped a sensible amount each day. Guess there's now someone in the ticket office who can use a spreadsheet.

In fairness they are probably beginning to get an idea of the take up rates for various loyalty point bands.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Think there would of been alot more complaints had we only been given around 3000. Just wait till west ham away

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Think there would of been alot more complaints had we only been given around 3000. Just wait till west ham away

True dat. The binfest that will ensue if we are anywhere near getting a play off spot will be incredible.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Speaking as someone who won't be going, I think it was done very fairly this time, arguably the best to date in recent years. After initial 3,000 odd, big trigger points at 1050, and if it had got that far 1000 and then general sale.

There is no more reasonable way to do it, and I say that as someone who is gutted not to be going, albeit through having to work that evening rather than missing out.

Looks like I'm going to have to sneak away and watch it in a pub in Newport, Wales, which will presumably be full of Reds. Any recommendations gratefully received (non-fighting preferably)...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only the crap view seats left , the best of which (£27) are only available from The Amex or ticketline if you have enough loyalty points.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Selling 6000+ tickets to 20,000+ regular fans in such a clear and fair way is a great effort.

:thumbsup:

Agreed unanimously by all those who have succeeded in getting a ticket.

Anybody who disagrees is just a whinging malcontent.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
We sold out at Villa few years ago, this tie is much more appealing and there is now almost 4 times as many STH's so I don't see why people were expecting it not to sell out. And unlike when we played Villa it's not out of the realms of possibility that we could win.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4709329 said:
We sold out at Villa few years ago, this tie is much more appealing and there is now almost 4 times as many STH's so I don't see why people were expecting it not to sell out. And unlike when we played Villa it's not out of the realms of possibility that we could win.

I went to that Villa game 2 years ago.
Already the Gus era was well under way, and the underlying core (large numbers) adoration of the club was revealed.
It was a much more user friendly Sat 3 pm kickoff and much shorter round trip.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Outstanding ... I never posted but tbh didn't think they'd sell out. Now think they might have shifted 10,000

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here