Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Massive THANK YOU From Me To NSC

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Just dropping in to say a massive thank you to everyone on here for all your help down the years. As some of you will know, I have dedicated a load of my time in the last 5 years to raising money for various charities. Today I hit the monumental landmark of raising £20,000. With that in mind, I have decided to call time and hang up my collection bucket and stop annoying you lot for money.

A load of you, my close friends, to people I've never met before, all take the mick out of me for being a media whore. The only reason I have been doing it was to raise money for charity.

£20k is a crazy amount which I never have expected, especially as I only signed up for my first event drunk to help out one of my best mates. It started with a bike ride around Cuba, then went on to REMF matches, gigs, calendars, bike rides and a whole host of other things.

I would say well over 80% of the £20k raised, was through NSC, either by donations of money or items for raffle/auction. I cannot thank you enough. Darren/Bozza especially has been brilliant, promoting some of the stuff I've done and donating ridiculous amounts through the NSC revenue.

Brighton fans and the community around the club is ruddy brillio and long may it continue. A few more thousand has also been raised in events I have organised or helped organise, which again the large majority of funds being raised through NSC. A massive thanks has to go to the Palace fans who have played a big part in this too.

Although not always plain sailing, I have thoroughly enjoyed the ride and all the perks and friends I've made along the way, but I think my time has come, especially with loads of other people doing such great things for worthwhile causes. I think I have annoyed you for long enough :) It is an achievement I am immensely proud of and none of it would have been possible without the generosity of your good selves.

If you have helped in any way, shape or form, I can't say thank you enough times, in the words of Bruno, Big Hugs.

Brighton fans are the best! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Brett / Mendoza / Media Whore / Mr Gullys Girl / Prick / @brettmendoza / Fat Chinese Bloke x x

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Mega-kudos young man. £20k is a massive amount and something you should be very proud of.

Happy Retirement!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Well done for all that hard work :clap:

You are definitely going to come out of retirement in a couple of years though

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
Top work Brett. I always keep an eye out for your latest adventures and enjoy your sky sports blogs. Enjoy your time off and be proud of everything you have achieved. UTA !!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brett , has Andy Naylor collared you for an exclusive Argus interview about you fundraising yet ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Don't stop yet, we may need a few hundred thousand more for Van Dijk, so hop on your bike again!

In all seriousness, 20k is a great figure, good work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here