Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Level Results

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Good luck, you'll be fine I'm sure.

I'm 4 weeks away from finding out whether I've got a first class degree or not. Now THAT is scary.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With no worthwhile jobs available , A levels are worth less than the piece of paper they are written on.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Good luck everyone, i am not looking forward to geting my GCSE results next thursday :US:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
With no worthwhile jobs available , A levels are worth less than the piece of paper they are written on.

Nice.

Good luck. I remember having a kickaround with a few friends before opening the envelopes. Exam Results for Goalposts was the order of the day.

For those that don't get what they want and think that it is the end of the world, it is not.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Nice.

Good luck. I remember having a kickaround with a few friends before opening the envelopes. Exam Results for Goalposts was the order of the day.

For those that don't get what they want and think that it is the end of the world, it is not.

Sounds a good idea. Then tomorrow evening get absolutely battered, to either celebrate, or drown sorrows. WIN/WIN situation :p

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
I got mine delivered (22 yrs ago!). I seem to recall you even had to supply a stamped addressed envelope for them as well, to each examination board!

Good luck all. I know everyone thinks they are easier these days, but my missus teaches A levels and the work they have to do is pretty intense. I think its just resources are more easily available (interweb etc), in my day we just had one text book!

Snoop Dogg

Jun 19, 2009
Good luck to you all!! I f***ing hated waiting for mine. I'm sure you'll be alrite though. As Sir Douglas says just get trollied either way :cheers:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
dont f***ing worry, if u f*** it now dw, look at US... oh. shit the bed, your all doomed!!! in all seriosu, if u dont get what u want! which is very unlikley as ur all massive geeks as u post on here! dont worry, life is what u make of it not what schools or your parents tell you it to be! f*** them its all about the abion getting laid and booze... until ya 23 then worry!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I've just sent "worried" daughter to bed. Down to the college 1st thing.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
By the way my daughters best friends father is the head of sixth form and got the results yesterday but would not tell either of them!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here