Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Level Results

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Just to say good luck to all those getting A Level results tomorrow and getting confirmation from unis and for all those with kids/ relations getting the news.

No doubt this will get lost amongst all the binfestery about to kick off, but nonetheless all the best and whatever happens - its not the end of the world!!

Oct 25, 2003
remember, you don't have to go to uni RIGHT away

if you don't get the results you need to do what you want, take a year out, do your resits and see a bit of the world

there is NO POINT doing a degree that you don't want to do, its just a waste of your life

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Go away you stupid little boy.

Just because i actually give a shit about other people do not start on me

1) I'm not a boy

2) Are you suggesting I don't?

3) Hardly starting on you, it's just an observation!

Good luck all!

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
remember, you don't have to go to uni RIGHT away

if you don't get the results you need to do what you want, take a year out, do your resits and see a bit of the world

there is NO POINT doing a degree that you don't want to do, its just a waste of your life

I agree entirely, although i'm not planning on going to uni, maybe in a few more years but I wanna do some more travelling first over the next few years.

Thing is though, now i've gone travelling I feel right now I never want to further my education or start a proper career and spend my days just travelling around the world. It's bit like the Franz Ferdinand lyrics "its so much better on holiday, thats why we only work when we need the money"

Oct 25, 2003
I agree entirely, although i'm not planning on going to uni, maybe in a few more years but I wanna do some more travelling first over the next few years.

Thing is though, now i've gone travelling I feel right now I never want to further my education or start a proper career and spend my days just travelling around the world. It's bit like the Franz Ferdinand lyrics "its so much better on holiday, thats why we only work when we need the money"

yes, sorry, i should've added that uni is definitely NOT for everyone

if you know what you want to do, and uni will help you get that, go for it

i know people who just went to uni for the 'lifestyle' and they've pretty much ALL dropped out and now haven't a clue what to do with their lives:(

i'd recommend seeing as much of the world as possible before you have more responsibilities, and theres no better time to do that than when you're young

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here