Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A key Friday debate. What is your favourite BUTTON to PUSH.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
This morning, upon making my lovely coffee kick, I realised how much I enjoy pushing one button in particular.

The 'AROMA' button. That's right. I dont want my filter coffee produced with REGULAR time and quality. I want it SLOWLY done whilst filling the room with a delightful SCENT. It's a button which signifies my commitment to the process and my appreciation of yummy coffee.

So, which button on a piece of technology do you most enjoy PUSHING. Perhaps a PULSE button on a blender or maybe the garden hose TRIGGER BUTTON. Its basically a gun innit.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
The button on my golf trolley, cause a) it means it fixed (broken at the moment) b) I am on the golf course.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The swipe out button at work.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The SHOOT button on my Xbox controller when I'm through on goal with Vicente on FIFA against some no mark online. Final seconds of the game, and I know I've got the angle right so when the shot goes, it's going in.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The GO button on a DRILL.

I can't use drills for shit but when someone is round my house doing stuff for me I can't help but grab the drill and pretend it's a gun or something.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
The OPEN button on a Southern train door, as it means the fucker has finally turned up.

The OPEN button on a Southern train door, as it means I can get off the fucker.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The red FIRE button on my pyro trigger. Boom!

le1111.jpg

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I love the GRIND button on my coffee grinder. It's a really old electric grinder that gives a satisfyingly loud BUZZ as the beans get cut to smithereens. The grinder shakes a bit under the sustained pressure.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Or my HAZARDS button (for the briefest flash), when I'm thanking another road user behind me for some random act of normality.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Well, I guess the button on the side of my Nexus 7 as I can't leave it alone and even take it to bed, toilet, etc.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The button above somebody else's seat on an AEROPLANE to call the stewardess is always fun.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This morning, upon making my lovely coffee kick, I realised how much I enjoy pushing one button in particular.

The 'AROMA' button. That's right. I dont want my filter coffee produced with REGULAR time and quality. I want it SLOWLY done whilst filling the room with a delightful SCENT. It's a button which signifies my commitment to the process and my appreciation of yummy coffee.

So, which button on a piece of technology do you most enjoy PUSHING. Perhaps a PULSE button on a blender or maybe the garden hose TRIGGER BUTTON. Its basically a gun innit.

This isn't a debate until someone starts SLAGGING OFF some buttons.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I quite like the PREMATURE RELEASE button on a toater.

It kind of demonstrates to the bread that I can be CRAZY when I want.

"Yeah, sure, I said I wanted you toasted on setting 5, and yeah, I know you're not there yet, but I'm going to FORCE you to pop up."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here