Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A & K idea - new home kit for next season?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
With the general consensus being that this seasons home kit is one of the worst for years how about changing it for next season with all proceeds to the A & K fund? In the same way the club polled the fans about the new away kit they could ask the fans if they would be happy with a change of home kit after just one season - I'd lay money on most going with it if it means a return to the dark blue and a more quality design and more money to the A & K appeal.

Just an idea to raise some funds and may be too late now but what does everyone think?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I would imagine we're tied to the current design. Many people would be upset about a new kit after a season as well. A good idea for the season after next, though.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
GREAT IDEA
but.

(thinks again.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.long hard think.mmmmmmmmmmm)

just for a change...............

how about a nice

green and black home kit...just for a year or so.nice dark green and black striped beauty

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Good idea but Id be pissed off if I had bought my kid one and then they changed it.

Maybe give people who bought this years the new one for a tenner or something.

Id like it back to blue body with white sleeves and very short shorts.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I've only just got one myself as has my son
would be a tad mercenary if they done this
we all moan abut manure utd doing it

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
portslade seagull said:
I've only just got one myself as has my son
would be a tad mercenary if they done this
we all moan abut manure utd doing it

Appreciate that, hence the need to poll the fans so the club would have a mandate. We'd go mad if Man U or England did it but, hey we need the money and if the fans want it what's the problem? Errea, the Albion, Skint, A & K fund.... can't lose.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
For what its worth I reeally like the new home kit, a break from tradition maybe but I reckon its the muts

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Given that the Albion was set up by a fan of West Brom in 1901, perhaps we should go for a navy rather than royal blue stripe. I think the WBA kit is very impressive, and the sleeves are a lot better than ours. The current kit is not too bad when you think about some of the abominations we had in the 90's

0,11410,4711-151768-80017-0-product,00.jpg

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Like the idea El Pres ... but why did we ever stray from royal blue anyway?

I agree with many others that this season's kit is one of the worst in the 38 years I have been following the Albion - I refuse to buy it on principle and even when ordering scarfs from the club shop have opted for royal blue rather than light blue

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I would be happy with that. No doubt the Skint will have come of my shirt by then anyway.

It's starting to peel and on the yellow away shirt aswell the skint is starting to go.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I like the current home kit :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here