London
MAY look something like this...

weststandfinished2.jpg

The answer is yes, i am very bored :facepalm: :lolol:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Not bad, but are the seats in the 1901 not being extended around the south west corner until they are close to the screen?

nah, for the south west corner i just filled it in with seats, all the terracing is already there, that is what it will look like in that part, the north west is just a copy and paste of the SW just flipped and edited for perspective.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Thats good stuff. The WSU needs extending slightly at each end to keep its symmetrical look - picky I know !

Huh ???

I know my eyesight is not perfect but there are a lot of twins in the photos, one half sat in South West and other in North West. :)

Ah the wonders of the clone tool :lolol:

Shouls score a fair few with four goals to aim for!

The original picture was taken before kick off at the barnsley game, they are the warm up goals. :thumbsup:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Thats good stuff. The WSU needs extending slightly at each end to keep its symmetrical look - picky I know !

Either more seats or that area would be a good position to get another permanent flag like the stand or fall one. Anything to lessen the amount of grey!

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Either more seats or that area would be a good position to get another permanent flag like the stand or fall one. Anything to lessen the amount of grey!

I agree.:bhasign: I know we cannot adorn the outside of the ground with symbols but a large seagull badge at each end would do the job.:bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here