Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A fantastic gesture by Charlie...

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I've just come over all goosebumply.

The other great thing about him is that BB and Toby Hicks at the last Seagull's O London meeting said that even if he wasn't cutting the mustard on the pitch BHA wouldn't terminate his contract because he is such a motivating asset to the club (they listed the things he does).After Worst Sham,he's running the show on the pitch too!

Legend:clap:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Charlie Oatway is as responsible as anybody for the resurgence of the Albion after the 3 bastards nearly killed us off. Don't ever under-estimate his value to this club. Micky knew what he was doing when he bought Charlie to the club...

He is a top man indeed:clap: :clap:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nice gesture.:drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bwian said:
Charlie Oatway is as responsible as anybody for the resurgence of the Albion after the 3 bastards nearly killed us off. Don't ever under-estimate his value to this club. Micky knew what he was doing when he bought Charlie to the club...

He is a top man indeed:clap: :clap:

As it is already known I am one of Charlie's fans. I love him for the way he keeps up morale in the team and for his play as well. Ok it may not be the best in the world but you cannot fault his commitment. Every manager since Micky has played him fairly regularly.
He stands up for every player and commented on the Butters auction. :lolol:

The team has got a fantastic spirit and I am sure that Charlie is among the leaders along with Danny in that.

Charlie wants to stay with the club in some capacity even when he stops playing.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Had one of his best games for us at Upton Park. The snipers are still waiting for him to have a bad game though.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yorkie said:
I love him for the way he keeps up morale in the team and for his play as well. Ok it may not be the best in the world but you cannot fault his commitment.

One of the reasons I believe he'll make a fantastic coach one day.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
So John Piercy is officially a charity now?

nice gesture btw

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What a fantastic thing for Charlie to do for John Piercy - what a hero.

And also thanks Charlie for making my Xmas shopping for the Albion part of the family that much easier. :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here