Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A couple of glasses of wine, feeling mellow...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
high school musical 1 & 2 have been BACK TO BACK on the disney channel :bowdown: :bowdown:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh do BEHAVE. Bloody awful reggae junk.
I've got Smash Hits on the TV surround, with a glass of mavro and an online poker tournie that I'm doing rather well at (should get at least a tenner back).

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Well I've got Bronchitis or some other chest infection will miss the game tomorrow and southend away.

Only benefit is that I've been signed off work for another week.

Am feeling absolutely shit and considering going round the corner to buy some crack cocaine.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
That was yesterday. Our neighbour lit up the barbeque!!

Fair enough.

I actually managed to get to the seafront this evening for a wine with my better half. Pauses for thought: Isn't it fantastic that we can just, whenever we feel like it, go to the seafront to... mellow out? It was very pleasant, except...

there were an awful lot of 16-year-olds all dressed the same (short shorts, skinny legs, dead straight hair, panic in their eyes, screeching their heads off. Very disturbing.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Fair enough.

I actually managed to get to the seafront this evening for a wine with my better half. Pauses for thought: Isn't it fantastic that we can just, whenever we feel like it, go to the seafront to... mellow out? It was very pleasant, except...

there were an awful lot of 16-year-olds all dressed the same (short shorts, skinny legs, dead straight hair, panic in their eyes, screeching their heads off. Very disturbing.

Coincendently did their behaviour change after you left ?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Sounds fun :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here