Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Collection of Google Street View Images

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Totally off topic, here's a collection of interesting images from the Google Street View cameras.

Jon Rafman

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
How are some of them even on Street View, when there doesn't seem to be any actual street to view?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If you go to North Street in Portslade you can see Rapid Auto Centre, and standing outside it, posing for the google streetview camera, is the garage owner, Gary Stevens (not that one) with his partners Malcolm and Dave. they had heard the camera car was coming so went outside to pose!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I bloody LOVE Google Earth, and the streetview just provides an additional endless fascination. I had a wander round the outside of the Maracana the other night.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Absolutely love these. Remember the first time I got hold of Google Earth back when it was first released - kept me occupied for hours on end.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
There seems to be an awful lot of ladies waiting for a lift in their underwear. Most of the ones in this country appear to be Chavs giving the finger or mooning at the camera. :facepalm:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
HAHA! Looks like England.

tumblr_lbcfiz3HhC1qzun8oo1_1280.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wow, check out that 6x6 car in the background. Never seen one of those.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
picture nine is rome

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Ok, as sad as it seems, amazingly the 14th pic is a place I went to on holiday 5 years ago,... its a town called Agde in the Languedoc in France,... the picture is a painting on the side of a single building,....... quite amazing to see 1st hand.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here